Sunday, August 23, 2026

I got a new DSLR–the Canon 1500D

My Canon 1100D which I purchased in 2011 got broken down during the pandemic. Then I bought a Canon M10 and a Pentax DSLR. All 3 got broken.

Last week, I purchased a new DSLR – the Canon 1500D which is very similar to the 1100D except for the wireless capability. Yup, I can now transfer the photos from the DSLR to say my iPhone, wireless.

I got this one for P30,600 from Camerahaus in SM Megamall. Then I purchase a lens protector for P900 and a bag for another P900. Hopefully this one would last as long as the 1100D. Wish me luck!

I am also reviving this blog and the Open Live Writer (which I downloaded from the site below). I can’t believe that up to now, the download file from the Open Live Writer website is still not updated.

https://github.com/OpenLiveWriter/OpenLiveWriter/files/4027251/OpenLiveWriterSetup.zip

Hope I could upload more pictures on this blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment