Villa Epifania is located just a few meters away from Sta Rita de Cascia Parish Church in Sta Rita, Pampanga. This ancestral house is built in the 1930s and is sometimes used in some film and TV productions.
Saturday, May 28, 2016
The Metropolitan Cathedral of San Fernando (formerly Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption).
The Hizon-Ocampo House is a heritage house in the City of San Fernando, Pampanga. The first residence of Anacleto Hizon and Victoria Singian de Miranda, it has inherited by their daughter Leoncia Hizon who was married to Basilio Ocampo, gobernadorcillo of San Fernando. Among their children was renowned architect Fernando H. Ocampo. (from Wikipedia).
The Tabacalera House in San Fernando, Pampanga was built by Tabacalera for its representative Don Ramon Lopez. The ground floor house the offices of Tabacalera. Later purchased by Simeon Ocampo. During the Second World War, it was appropriated by the Japanese Imperial Army to serve as headquarters of the Kempeitai from 1943 to 1944.
The Tabacalera Ancestral House, exemplifying the architecture prevalent during the American Colonial Period, is an important heritage edifice of San Fernando City.
The Antonio Consunji House in San Fernando, Pampanga is the residence of Don Antonio Consunji, Gobernadorcillo of San Fernando in 1892. He was removed from office by Spanish authorities as a result of his presence during the visit to San Fernando of Dr Jose P Rizal in June 1892. He later became the Presidente Municipal of San Fernando during the Philippine Revolution from 1898 to 1899.
The street where his house is located is later named after him: A. Consunji.
The Lazatin House in A. Consunji Street, San Fernando, Pampanga, was built in 1925 by the couple Serafin Lazatin Y Ocampo (sugar farmer and former president of SFELAPCO) and Encarnacion Singian Y Torres. It was appropriated by the Japanese Imperial Army during the Second World War to serve as residence of the 14th Army Commander of the Japanese Imperial Army, General Masaharu Homma, in San Fernando, Pampanga.
The Lazatin Ancestral House, exemplifying the architecture prevalent during the American Colonial Period, was declared a Heritage House by the National Historical Institute on January 27, 2003 by virtue of Resolution No. 6 Series of 2003.